- Kits4Kids Malaysia is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of student’s personal information and undertakes not to divulge any information pertaining to student’s personal information to any third parties without prior consent in written form from the student.
- Kits4Kids Malaysia collects and holds a range of personal information about all of its students which includes personal details, Academic records, personal welfare information, program costs, Passport and Visa details.
- Kits4Kids Malaysia will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information collected is accurate, relevant, up-to-date, complete, and not misleading.
- Kits4Kids Malaysia will ensure only authorized staff to gain entry into record keeping files and will take all reasonable steps to protect information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
- Kits4Kids Malaysia will maintain that No information will be given to any external agency without the student’s express consent unless the provision of such information is required by law.
Each student must sign a Standard Student Contract prior to commencing the course. This is a legally binding contract between the school and the student which will provide the full cost of tuition, clear definitions of course details, refund and dispute mechanism.
Should you start your course without signing Standard Student Contract, kindly approach your school principal.
Deemed Withdrawal (Transfer):
A Student who transfers from the programme to another programme with Kits4Kids shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the programme and the provisions of “Withdrawal Without Cause and Refunds” shall apply.
COURSE FEE PAYMENT
- Course fee payment will be made by the student with the amount of not exceeding 2 (two) months installment fees.
- Course fee is payable 14 days prior to commencement of the class or immediately upon receipt of invoice, whichever is sooner.
- A late payment fee is chargeable stated by management.
- Students are advised to refer to their Standard Student Contract which will provide details of monthly installment scheme. Reminder will also be sent by email.
- Below is more detailed break-downs of payment.
Registration fee: Refer to program
Course fee is payable before the course starts
- Refer to our payment scheme
1. Uniform: Refer to program
2. Insurance: Refer to program
- No replacement classes will be made should the child be absent from school or during public holidays.
- Kits4Kids Malaysia reserves the right to refuse admission of students whose fees remain unpaid for 1 month.
Kits4Kids Malaysia (under respective centre) will issue a receipt with the breakdown of payment to every payment made. The receipt will be issued after the payment to the student.
TEACHER – STUDENT RATIO
Kits4Kids Malaysia adopts different teacher-student ratio in one class depending on the programme:
- Toddler, Nursery and Kinders Programme Early Intervention - up to 10:1
- Junior / CARE Programme - up to 15:1
MODE OF PAYMENTS
The students can make their payments by:
1. Telegraph Transfer (TT)
2. Bank Draft/Cheque
3. Cash in Malaysian Dollars
ACCURACY OF CHARGING
Kits4Kids Malaysia is committed to provide accurate charging of all fees. List of the breakdown of all Tuition Fees and Non-Course Fees can be found in Standard Student Enrolment/Contract, payment schedules and our communication materials.
PAYMENT, REFUND, TRANSFER, WITHDRAWAL RELATED PROCEDURES
Course payment must be made at the latest 1 week prior to commencement of the course.
Withdrawal for Cause:
In the event that:
- Kits4Kids Malaysia is unable to commence the Course on the Commencement Date;
- Kits4Kids Malaysia terminates the Course for any reason prior to the completion of the Course; or
- Kits4Kids Malaysia is in material breach of its obligation under agreement
MODES OF NOTIFICATION IN THE EVENT OF CHANGES
Should there be any changes pertaining to the course, students will be notified at least 2 months in advance by either of the following:
Any changes in dates, times, venues, speakers/lecturers and fees may occur due to unforeseen circumstances. However, Kits4Kids Malaysia will ensure that every student will be contacted via phone and email. A notification will also be posted at the main entrance of the centre for awareness. Should there be any changes in course requirements, fees or, centre administration, the students will be notified through letters, memo handouts and notification will also be posted on the notice board.
STUDENT COMPLAINT / GRIEVANCE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
During the course of study, disagreement may occur at any given time. The cause of this may be various. The school recognizes that problems may happen during a teaching-learning process or non-teaching-learning related matters. In order to provide a high quality education and services to all the students, therefore, students are encouraged to raise any issues pertaining to either their courses or well-being at an early stage so that the school can assist them in any way it can. Minor grievance should be resolved within one day. Should this problem be unresolved, students are advised to lodge in a Written Complaint to the Programme Coordinator
DETAILS OF THE PROCEDURES AND ANY IMPLICATIONS OF STUDENTS WITHDRAWAL FROM PROGRAMME, NON-ATTENDANCE, TERMINATION OF PROGRAMME BY PEI AND REFUNDS POLICY
If the student fails to achieve a rate of 80% in attendance, a warning letter will be sent to the student to remind him/her of his/her student pass requirements. A letter will also be sent to the students’ parents or guardian to notify them of their child/ward’s behaviour. If the student continues to be absent from class, he/she will be counselled.
- Educational Sponsorship Programme
- Families with combined income of RM3000 and below per month are eligible to apply for the Educational Sponsorship Programme for their children. Eligibility of each child will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Parents may liaise with the Principal for more information on the above-mentioned schemes.
Keep the child at home if he/she suffers from any of the following illnesses :
- High fever (38 degrees centigrade and above)
- Infectious conjunctivitis (sore eye)
- Infectious diseases such as mumps, measles, chicken pox etc.
- Hand-foot-mouth disease
Once your child recovers from a contagious illness, you will have to produce a medical certificate to confirm that your child is ready to go back to school. This regulation is necessary to help your child recover faster and protect the well-being of other children.
If your child is on medication, it is advisable that you inform our staff of it. This allows the staff to observe any side-effects that the child may experience in school after taking the medication at home. No medication will be administered in school.
Parents must inform the school of any allergies of the child. This information will be communicated to the staff so that they are aware of the allergies (if any) of each child.
For safety reasons, children are not allowed to wear any forms of jewellery at the school.
Sign in and Sign out
Parents need to sign on the Sign In /Sign Out Book at the parents’ corner. During the peak hours in the morning, our staff will be at the main entrance (if possible) to receive the children between 8.45am – 9am / / 12pm - 12:15pm / 12.45pm - 1pm / 4pm to 4:15pm
Parents need to inform the school should there be someone picking the child up other than the authorized guardians stated in the registration form. Our staff will contact you to verify.
There will be a parent’s authorization form where the parents have to acknowledge their consent for each field trip organized by the school.
PARTNERSHIP WITH PARENTS
- Parent-Teacher Conference
There will be a twice a year Parent-Teacher conference, once minimum. The child’s teachers will observe and assess your child and share with you the information regarding your child’s progress and interests.
- Child’s Portfolio and Progress Report
A termly portfolio and progress report will be given to the parents on the child’s development.
- Child’s IEP
A 6 months IEP meeting will be arranged with the parents on the new goals set for the child. Initial month, there may be a home visit scheduled for the parents for children attending 5x a week session.
- Child’s weekly Communication Book
There will be a weekly communication book for the children based on the progress of the child.
- Parent’s Newsletter
A regular newsletter updates you on the development in school and shares activities or articles by professionals in the Early Childhood Education and Special Education. This newsletter is also a channel for parents’ views and suggestions.
- Parental Workshops/ Talks
There will be a parental workshop or talks held on a quarterly basis in a year. Details of the talks or workshops will be either posted on the website.
Kits4Kids Foundation Malaysia
All rights reserved. 2003 - 2018
All rights reserved. 2003 - 2018