1. Special Education Teachers
- Educate and train children with different disorders and learning disabilities using various strategies and training tools that cater to the unique needs of the child. This may include assisting the child to be self-cared and toilet-trained for younger ones.
- Prepare lesson plans, IEP reports, progress reports and communications reports using K4K IPPC model (practiced worldwide in three continents under Kits4Kids Foundation)
- Coordinate with various in-house therapists and external expertise.
- Participate and be trained through in-house workshops and seminars, including international events.
- Accept management decisions for posting to various centres for career advancement and professional development.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM / STPM / Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- Candidate specializing in Education or equivalent is most advantageous.
Job role in Special Education but bonded scholarship for qualification can be provided.
On-Job-Training will be provided for all candidates.
2. Occupational Therapists
- Provide occupational therapy services for children with special needs in assigned caseload
- Provide coverage of service to assigned departments
- Responsible to follow-up with team of special education teachers
- Handle departmental documentary according to SOP standard
- Involve in research and development activities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Good command of English
- Preferably with 1 year of relevant clinical experience with disorders
- Able to assess patients, setting therapy goals, treatment progress and discharge planning
Interested candidates, please email to enquiryKL@kits4kids.org.